But straight away my heart sank…
the waves are rubbish!
What a disappointment.
So what to do?
I thought… I’ve got 3 choices
1. Move on and search for better waves on a different beach?
2. Head to the bar?
3. Make the most of it and see what happens?
As I stood there looking at the calm sea, I thought this is like business.
Sometimes the external environment isn’t flowing your way
and you’ve got 3 choices.
1. Try and find a better place to make money
2. Give up and wait for a better time
3. Or make the most of what you’ve got and play it smart.
So I plunged into the water and had a great time
We laughed with the children, hit the odd good wave and I met someone who wants to use the free Five Energy Dynamics profile system to find themselves a perfect new PA.
The Five Lessons:
1. Make the effort to get somewhere special
2. Commit to your purpose
3. Remain flexible and positive
4. Make the most of how it turns out
5. Make a difference